https://tlcbb.com.au/bendigo/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/staff-birthday-15-years.jpg 650 960 zantzoo https://tlcbb.com.au/bendigo/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/logo-300x100.png zantzoo2018-10-22 11:20:562018-10-25 11:37:4715 facts about the Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank Branches
Here’s a list of 15 fun facts about our Community Bank branches, that you may not have known!
- We are owned and operated by a small company, Ku-ring-gai Financial Services Limited, and are a franchise of Bendigo Bank. Locally owned, employing local people.
- We have given back $2 million to the community in the form of donations, grants, sponsorships and dividends since 2003.
- Our Turramurra branch is the only full service bank in the suburb of Turramurra.
- Our staff have an accumulated total of 164 years of banking experience between them – or an average of 13.7 years per staff member.
- Together with the community we raised $20,750 for the farmers in the last two months.
- We produced the Ku-ring-gai edition of Monopoly with 100% of profits being given to local charitable organisations.
- Hero HQ – we matched dollar for dollar $100,000 raised in the community to outfit the newly built headquarters for the SES and RFS in 2013
- One of our Turramurra customers bakes us a tin of sweet treats every week.
- We provide friendly personalised service – we know our customers by name not by number.
- Our staff can volunteer at any chosen charity or organisation one day each month providing hands on support to our community.
- We have a defibrillator in each of our branches.
- We were a founding sponsor of the Turramurra Lookout Community Garden.
- Inside Out project – We partnered in the building of an interactive outdoor learning area at Turramurra High School in 2014
- Our board in run by a group of highly skilled directors who volunteer their time.
- Our branches recently were the subject of a film created by Studio ARTES