ART IN LOCKDOWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram and any other forms of social media, including the rules located at https://tlcbb.com.au/community-hub/art-in-lockdown/
- Promoter:The Promoter is Kur-ring-gai Financial Services Limited ABN 56 103 129 184, Franchisee of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 (the “Promoter”).
- How to enter:
- Create a piece of art that is inspired by your experience of lockdown. Entries can include any form of media including painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed media, photography, etc. All entries will be judged based on a photograph or digital representation of the artwork.
- Entries are to be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Week 1: Entries close at 3 pm on Friday 23rd July – with winners announced the following week.
- Week 2: Entries close at 3 pm on Friday 30th July – with winners announced the following week.
- Entrants must be residents of either the Hornsby, Ku-ring-gai, or Willoughby council areas of NSW, aged between 5 – 15 years. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents, or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Entries may be submitted on behalf of the child by a parent or carer. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright of the digital entry shall belong to the Promoter. The original artwork remains the property of the entrant.
- No purchase is necessary; however, internet access is required.
- Entries must be submitted as a photo or digital copy of the artwork provided in jpg or png file format (maximum 5MB). The following information is to be included in the email submission:
- Child’s full name (first and last – however only first names will be published)
- A short explanation of the artwork
- Suburb (where you reside)
- Mobile phone number for mum, dad or guardian
- Email address
- Chosen community group, school or local charity you’d like to receive $1000 if you win that week’s first prize.
- Promotion Period:The promotion is open to entries from 15.00 AEST on 16th July 2021 until 15.00 AEST on 30th July 2021. Each week of the two-week campaign, a new competition will be run.
Entries received by 15.00 AEST on 23rd July will be announced the following week.
- Runner up winner #1 on Monday 26th July at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner #2 on Tuesday 27th July at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner # 3 on Wednesday 28th July at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner # 4 on Thursday 29th July at 10.00 AEST
- 1st Prize winner on Friday 30th July at 10.00 AEST
Entries received by 15.00 AEST on 30th July will be announced the following week:
- Runner up winner #1 on Monday 2nd August at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner #2 on Tuesday 3rd August at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner # 3 on Wednesday 4th August at 10.00 AEST
- Runner up winner # 4 on Thursday 5th August at 10.00 AEST
- 1st Prize winner at 13.00 on Friday 6th August at 10.00 AEST
- The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win 1 major prize and 4 runners up prizes each week of the two-week campaign. Each major prize winner receives $100, plus $1000 donation to a local charity or community group of their choice. Each week there are 4 runner-up prizes of $50 to be awarded.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Total value of the prizes available each week $300 plus $1000 donation to a charity of the major prize winner’s choice.
6. How is the winner selected and notified:
- The competition is a game of skill, the most creative artwork (as judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion) received by the Promoter in accordance with these Conditions of Entry during the Competition Period will be the prize winner.
- The winners and runners up will be contacted by phone or email following the Facebook announcement of their prize-winning and will be required to provide bank account details to allow direct deposit of their prize money. This will be credited in the week following the announcement. The major prize winners chosen local community group or charity will be contacted following their announcement on Facebook and transfer of the donation will be arranged within two weeks of announcement.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an applicant should the applicant:
- Breach these Terms and Conditions; and/or
- Reasonably as determined by the Promotor’s sole discretion; and/or
- Undermines the integrity of the competition as reasonably determined by the Promotor
8. Exclusion of Liability Clause:
To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promotor nor its employees will be liable to you for any loss or damage (including any consequential loss) arising out of your participation in the competition including but not limited to:
- Late, lost or misdirected emails; and/or
- Inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information; and/or
- Non-receipt of entries for any reason; and/or
- Problems or technical failures of any kind; and/or
- Electronic or human error; and/or
- Any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter or its employees in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.
9.1 All entries must be original to and created solely by the entrant. All entries into the Competition and all copyright and other rights in such entries and/or other materials become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. Each participant agrees to provide a written assignment of all rights to the Promoter if requested. By submitting an entry into the Competition and any other materials (other than any personal information) to Promoter in connection with the Competition, each participant:
(a) specifically authorises Promoter to use such entry in whole or in part in perpetuity in or on any and all media, whether currently in existence or developed in the future, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; and
(b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the Competition entry or other material:
- are original to the participant and fully cleared for use as contemplated in these Conditions of Entry;
- do and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to;
- do not contain defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, untrue or inaccurate information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation;
- are not obscene or in any other manner unlawful or likely to cause offence;
- are not in any way cruel nor abusive; and
- will not require the Promoter to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of the Promoter’s use or exploitation of the same.
9.2. This Competition is a “game of skill”. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
9.3. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent on the prize winner’s part to allow the use of the prize winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
9.4. All eligible entries will be included. No correspondence will be entered into, and the judge’s decision is final.
9.5. If the prize is unclaimed by midday on 30th August 2021, it will be distributed at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until it is collected by the selected prize winner or unclaimed prize winner.
9.6 If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Competition.
10. Contact details
10.1 It is the entrant’s responsibility to inform the Promoter of their email address or their daytime telephone number should any of these change during the Competition Period.
10.2 If you require any further entry details, please write to Ku-ring-gai Financial Services Limited ABN: 56 103 129 184 at 1273 Pacific Highway, Turramurra NSW. Phone: 9488 9496
Terms and Conditions provided by PW Lawyers Pty Ltd