The North Shore Community Event of the year!
Community Pitch is a fun, fast-paced community networking event with substantial social impact. The event provides the perfect opportunity for local business owners to support charitable organisations doing extraordinary things in our community.
Our 2022 event was an incredible success, with over $56,000 given to Ten fantastic Community Groups.
After a hiatus due to the pandemic, we were thrilled to bring the highly anticipated event back to our local community. The room was buzzing; the pitches from local community groups were entertaining and compelling and kept the room of over 120 attendees captivated.
A huge thanks must go to the 23 local businesses and individuals who came on board as Pitch Partners and made the night a huge success.
Community Pitch will be back in 2023 with more Pitch Partners, more money to give away and plenty more feel-good fun to benefit our local charitable organisations.
Register your interest now for Community Pitch 2023, by filling in the form below.
We are thrilled to publish the distribution of funds amongst our 10 incredible Community Groups.
- Studio ARTES – $5550
- Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury – $5800
- EPIC – $6250
- Turramurra Rotary, Joey Joy Flight – $3400
- Easy Care Gardening – $4300
- Dom’s Place – $6150
- North Shore Mums Smiles2U – $5000
- Ku-ring-gai Bush Fire Brigade – $3550
- StreetWork – $10000
- The Northern Centre, SafeT – $6400
If you would like to get involved and sign up s a Pitch Partner for Community Pitch 2023 – Fill out the form below.
Pitch Partner 2023 - Register interest
Get involved in the fun of giving back to our community. Hear first hand from the community groups in our local area doing extraordinary things – and choose the initiatives that you’d like to support with your ‘pitch funds’.
How does it work?
- Pitch Partners pre-purchase ‘pitch funds’ through Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank. The minimum spend is $500
- Pitch Partners are requested to pay a $20 Community Pitch Event Fee for each person attending; this is a contribution towards the cost of catering on the night.
- Each Pitch Partner will receive ‘pitch cheques’ valued at $50 each (to the value of their pre-purchased pitch funds.)
- After hearing the pitches of each Community Group, Pitch Partners have time to visit the stand of each group to discuss their projects further. At this point, pitch cheques are given to the Community Groups you wish to support.
- The Community Groups that receive support on the night will provide tax deductible receipts to Pitch Partners.
- The Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank will promote Pitch Partners through significant social media support, website, and emails to our extended network.
- Photography from the evening will be provided for you to use in your own marketing.
- Marketing collateral, including Pitch Partner logos will be provided for use on your website and social media platforms.
- A large novelty cheque will be provided to each ‘Pitch Partner’, including the company’s logo, for use in promotional photography.
- The opportunity to network with like-minded businesses and community members.
- A promotional video from the night recognising Pitch Partners.
Ideas to get the most out of being a Pitch Partner
Team Building – Use the event as a team-building exercise. Bring your team along, giving each of them a $50 pitch cheque to pledge to the Community Group of their choice.
Promote your involvement with your customer base – Send an email to them advising of your involvement in the Community Pitch 2022 event. You could invite them to get involved too!
Form a Syndicate – Even families can get involved! Join up with other families from your sporting club, your school or even your street to form a Pitch Partner syndicate. It’s a great way to bring your community together.