Staff Grants are an exciting initiative where each Branch staff member nominates a local community group to receive a $500 grant to be invested in a community project.
The Staff Grants presentations are always very special and it is an honour to be able to recognise the inspiring work that these individuals and groups are carrying out in our community.
Staff Grants presentation nights are held annually.
2018 Staff Grant Recipients:
Mum for Mum
Deaf Basketball Australia
St Ives Football Club
Ku-ring-gai Stealers Baseball Club
Horsby Rural Fire Brigade
Ku-ring-gai Community Workshop (The Men’s Shed)
2017 Staff Grant Recipients:
- Save the Marion Street Theatre Fund
- Trish MS Research Foundation
- Cromehurst School
- Lindfield Football club
- Hornsby RSL Squadron Australian Air League
- Warrawee Public School – special needs class
- Warrawee Wildcats Netball Club
- St Ives Rotary
- Roseville Junior Rugby Club
- Killara West Pymble Rugby Club