Staff Grants are an exciting initiative where each Branch staff member nominates a local community group to receive a $500 grant to be invested in a community project.
The Staff Grants presentations are always very special and it is an honour to be able to recognise the inspiring work that these individuals and groups are carrying out in our community.
Staff Grants presentation nights are held annually.
2019 Staff Grant Recipients:
- Applause Musical Theatre Academy – special needs classes
- The Possibility Project – Mending has Meaning project
- The Generous and The Grateful
- United Tradies – MAD (Make A Difference) Day
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Community Transport
- Lindfield Learning Village P&C Association
- Asquith Magpies Fishing Club
- Rotary Club of St Ives
- D-Caf project
- Easy Care Gardening
- Lindfield Football Club
- Football 4 All
2018 Staff Grant Recipients:
Mum for Mum
Deaf Basketball Australia
St Ives Football Club
Ku-ring-gai Stealers Baseball Club
Horsby Rural Fire Brigade
Ku-ring-gai Community Workshop (The Men’s Shed)