Company Secretary Administrator – Part time | Paid
Ku ring gai Ku ring gai Financial Services Limited (KFSL) is an unlisted public company that owns and operates the Lindfield and Turramurra Community Banks under a franchise agreement with Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Limited.
• We re-invest up to 80% of our profits back into our local community through sponsorships, donations and grants.
• Our branch staff of 12 deliver a level of personalised customer service that no other bank can match.
• We are a local business committed to working with and connecting to our local community.
• We offer a full range of banking products and services.
• All Directors provide their services on a volunteer basis.
We are looking for an experienced person to work four to eight hours per month to work with our Company Secretary to coordinate the administrative functions of the company and ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
Some of the key tasks are:
• Organising monthly and special meetings of the Board.
• Preparing Board meeting agendas, collecting Committee reports, distributing Board pack to directors.
• Attending monthly Board meetings (usually last Monday of the month) and taking and distributing minutes.
• Co-ordinating the annual report and planning the annual general meeting.
• Maintaining the Company Register.
• Co-ordinating with Share Registrar for share transactions and dividends and arrange for Board approval where required.
• Managing Shareholder communication.
• Ensuring all legal and compliance tasks are completed accurately and within the required timeframe including lodgement of documents with ASIC.
The successful applicant will:
• Have excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Be a good time manager
• Have good communication and collaboration skills
• Have excellent key board skills for taking minutes at Board meetings
• Have knowledge of MS Office Suite of apps
• Be able to attend most monthly Board meetings
• Ideally have experience taking Board minutes
Remuneration: Hourly rate will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to Linda McDonald, Director, KFSL at email@example.com.
Applications close Friday, 25th August.