Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Turramurra and Lindfield with the Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank® Branches making a vital contribution to the community.
About the team and role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of the Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank® Branches, leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have permanent full-time Customer Service Officer position available at our Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank® Branches. The roster is 76 hours per fortnight plus Saturday mornings are required on a rotating roster basis (3.5 hrs).
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry – a plus but certainly not essential
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
- Penalty rates for Saturdays
Applications close: Friday 1st December 2017, 5:00pm AEST.