Upcoming Business Events / Offers
COMMUNITY WORKSHOP SERIES
Better Life & Business – Community Workshop Series.
The first event in our ‘ Better Life & Business Workshop Series’ takes place on June 13th at the Lindfield Community Bank Branch.
The objective of each community workshop is to educate and share insights and knowledge on a variety of business topics. These informative workshops will be facilitated by business and marketing professionals focused on small to medium-sized businesses. We invite anyone residing, or working within our community to join us.
When: 13th June 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Where: Lindfield Community Bank Branch – 318 Pacific Hwy, Lindfield.
Kickstart your digital marketing strategy with an understanding of the various social media platforms available – and learn which ones you should be using to promote your business, and to attract the best clients.
Who is this workshop for?
– Existing business owners, or people thinking of starting a business who would like to know how to promote it online.
– Anyone who wants to update their knowledge of the digital marketing landscape.
– Anyone who wants a broad overview of what’s possible with digital marketing
What you can expect to come away with:
– An understanding of the best channels you should be using for your business.
– Tips and advice to get you started, or to improve the quality of your digital marketing.
Cost: $5.00 booking fee to secure your seat. All money will be divided between two charities: The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women’s Shelter, and Nutrition for School Children (via Humanitix Event Platform).
1051 Pacific Highway
Pymble NSW 2073
Contact Us: 9449 9211