- If you wish to buy or sell shares you need to register your interest by submitting a completed Register of Interest form to the Share Registrar by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ku-ring-gai Financial Services Limited, PO Box 430, Turramurra NSW 2074. The form is available from the Turramurra or Lindfield Community Bank® Branches or from the Trading Turramurra and Lindfield Shares page.
– Go to Trading Turramurra and Lindfield Shares
– Select Register Your Interest
Note A – tick the box required on the form to ensure you understand the unique aspects of the model and the necessary privacy requirements.
Note B – Warnings on the site are given regarding security issues over emailing the form via the internet.
- Your interest will be added to the Turramurra & Lindfield Community Bank® Trading Shares Register of Interested Parties section on the website. This is an electronic notice board for easy access by interested parties.
- The Share Registrar will notify you via mail of the ID number of your registered interest.
- The Company Secretary reviews the Register of Interest to identify potential buyers/sellers.
Note C – The KFSL Directors are not involved in setting the price of any share trade.
- Interested investors are advised of possible counterparties by the Share Registrar and contact details are provided (this will only occur where privacy consent is provided: see 1 Note A above).
- You, as the Buyer/Seller, then contact the counterparty to negotiate the sale/purchase of shares.
- The Buyer obtains the Share Purchase Form from the website or the branch and completes the details in conjunction with the seller and submits this to Secretary for Ku-ring-gai Financial Services Limited Board approval.
Note D – the Company’s Constitution contains limits on shareholdings and provides for the Board to have discretion to refuse to permit a transfer of shares.
- The Board reviews the Share Purchase Form and approves/declines the trade. The Board then notifies the buyer and seller of their decision via mail.
- If the trade receives Board approval, the Buyer pays the seller with no involvement from the Company and in exchange, the Seller hands the buyer the original Share Certificate/s. The Buyer lodges a Security Transfer Form (obtained from the website or the branch) with the Secretary by hand to the bank branch or by post as shown above. In order for the transfer to be registered, the Security Transfer Form must be accompanied by the original Share Certificate/s.
– On receipt of the Security Transfer Form, the Secretary arranges the issue of a new share certificate to the buyer.