We are back bigger and better in 2022!
Community Pitch 2022 provides a unique opportunity for local Community Groups to connect with local business partners.
If you are an NFP or community organisation with a project or program you need funding for – Community Pitch 2022 could be your opportunity! You’ll need to be creative, bring a sense of fun and get up in front of the crowd for three minutes to pitch your cause, but we promise it’ll be worth it, and you’ll have a lot of fun doing so!
If you are a local business that wants to give back to the community, this is an opportunity to learn about a wide range of projects local Community Groups are trying to get off the ground.
Each Community Group will have three minutes to ‘pitch’ their project to local businesses and community members (Pitch Partners) who have contributed to a funding pool. At the end of the presentations, each Pitch Partner selects the Community Group/s they want to support using their pledged funds.
The Turramurra and Lindfield Community Bank have kicked off the ‘pitch funding pool’ with a donation of $20,000, to be distributed to participating Community Groups on the night.
Registrations for Pitch Partners: Now open!
Registrations for Community Groups and NFP’s: Now open
Registrations close: 21st August 2022
Community Pitch 2022 Event: Wednesday 26 October 2022.
6 pm to 9 pm
Roseville Golf Club
Get involved and reap the rewards!
Are you involved in a Community Group or Not-for-profit that requires funding for a project or ongoing program?
How does it work?
- Community Groups register an application to participate in the event and pitch their project. 10 groups will be chosen by an independent panel to participate in the event.
- Chosen Community Groups will be required to get up on stage, and pitch their project to a room of local businesses looking to support a worthy cause. You’ll need to think creatively and have some fun to stand out from the other groups vying for Pitch funds!
- Pitches can be made using audio-visual, theatrics, song and dance – We will work with the chosen groups to ensure you get the most out of your three-minute pitch allocation.
- Community groups will be allocated a table/ stand, where you have an opportunity to provide further information on your group/s project or programme after the pitches are concluded. Once pitches conclude, Pitch Partners will visit the stands of Community Groups for further information, at this point Pitch Cheques are given to the Community Groups they wish to support,
- Community Groups are required to provide tax-deductible receipts to Pitch Partners.
Register to become a 2022 Community Group Recipient via the application below.
Sharon Franke – Community Development Manager – Sharon.Franke@bendigoadelaide.com.au will be in touch in the next few weeks to finalise your pledge.